Monday 23 March 2009

Friday, 20 March, 2009

Went to Putney to try & wake up Nyman. People already taking up space on the Bridge for the Boat Race. I wanted to chuck them all in. Nyman not 100% on dubstep Bernie Winters tribute triptych; thinks any impact will be lost if we do it in Herne Hill but where else can we go? Birmingham Ship Canal has been done to death. Went to Police Meeting in Strand-on-the-Green where I talked abt Evan Parker & the Bishop, Cornelius Cardew’s curtain-downing Guinness misfeed & Siobhan Fahey not emulating Edith Evans to Jack Palance’s disappointment. I was gently reproved for the language. They pay their money & they get what they pay for. I am not Selfridge’s. At least I can do all the material again on Jonathan Ross. Roxy not wearing green lycra I prescribed & I prevailed to their merry disgruntlement & produced bird costumes for this baile funk version of “Captain Beaky” whereupon Mackay lay on the ground & howled hushedly for fully 46 minutes. I should be able to get a CD out of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment