Sunday 8 March 2009

Tuesday, 3 March, 2009

To freezing bollocks community centre in Greenwich for first day of rehearsals of this new play The Rhodium Fly. Kenwright had a go at me straightway when I dropped the book. "It weighed 20 tons and you dropped it on my fuckin' foot!" he belched. This is where he lacks grace. Dreared thro' scenes and EVERY suggestion I made was rebuffed. I wonder why they bothered casting me at all. I took out my Oblique Strategies box but Annette Crosbie was all sighs and "put it away, Brian." Doodled some riffs for Cale on my oscillator that I bought from Phillips Electrical in 1969 for £1.19s/6d but was censured for not sticking to the script. I hate this lousy rotten show and I hope the show and everyone in it dies on its stinking arse. Bought some specially inscribed presentation plates for BK and cast. Staggered home thro' slush only to find Bryan in a state 'cos he burned the Greggs cakebox with his fags. "Well I don't know how THAT happened" he mumbled. One finds a face to meet the face. I'm stuck with this old decrepit and it's flattening and tiring, it really is. Went to C&A for lamb chops only to find it had changed into Primark. If I'd known that yesterday I would have got some extra Zantac. Watched Extreme Fishing With Robson Green (dish) and I retired to bed thinking of thrusting casts. Tradiola but I cut me big toe so I have to remember that I can't keep getting away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment