Monday 23 March 2009

Thursday, 19 March, 2009

Every time I labour for this dog Kenwright he has a gungy tank or custard pie or something for me to ridicule myself & look stupid. I refused to go into either today or any day. He can try & sell this play on Jack Douglas’ name alone but he knows better. “You REFUSE to be acceptable!” he yelled in mock-aghastitude. I reminded him that my puffs of smoke were as nought compared to a Noel Edmonds or Genghis Lawrence. “You’re ALWAYS bringing up Singapore when you’re in a corner!” I have no idea what the babbling brook is nooking on about. Bryan thinks Donald Peers would have directed it better & I have to agree; he was no Clifford Evans but he knew his timing and tension/release Chekhovian balance. A hell of a lot better than that dainty old fraud of a fuckhelmet Rex Harrison that’s for sure. Liam Neeson in an appalling state on the News so I must ring him. I warned him about developing Ronald Pickupitis back in the 801 years but he wouldn’t listen. Went to Cinema and watched Slumdog Millionaire wch was a fractious Communist borephlegma. Not a patch on Ramsbottom Rides Again. Traditional. Arthur Askey when the boot straps caught in Sabrina’s ninth pear. All turquoise candelabras and spent Kennomeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment