Monday 23 March 2009

Saturday, 21 March, 2009

First day of Spring. It’s a disgrace. The world in freefall collapse & birds are singing their stingingly sanctimonious cant. Looked around properties in St John’s Wood & Abbey Road &c. & there are a few nice things wch might just be affordable but Bryan says it would make his Archway Raffia Wednesdays that bit harder to get to. Why do I bother. I should jettison them all & live the slowly decreasing life of an ageing yellow libertine that I thoroughly deserve. That and Jack Douglas. Back in Town: blasting Pop Music which was lacking in jelly wet. Rushed back from M&S & it was traditional Shatner plumbing but I thought it was green paint & screamed & screamed until I had washed & cleaned the entire room & house & street thirty times. Alan Hollinghurst didn’t tell me about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment