Monday 30 March 2009

Sunday, 29 March, 2009

Dreared about Margate before realising that the clocks had gone forward and I could have gone back an hour ago! Rushed back home & got in at 6:03 A.M. Read the Papers. All this humbug about Anarchy Riots has not worked! Everyone behaved themselves peacefully. More coarsecut coddish cant about the Goody woman so I flipped right past that. Radio was noisy whereas on Sunday it should be silent so I switched it off in hope of humble worship. Took me nine minutes 11 seconds which is a record for Sundays! I had to use the Brillo pads afterwards though. Cliff picked Bryan & I up at 12:00 Noon & took us to Joe Allen’s where we pondered the lunacy of the Russian bishops & wondered whether Sir Alec Douglas-Home’s legacy has truly been squandered. Cliff thinks Pat Boone should engender a Military Takeover to remind me of importance of Christian message. Far too late for that now, I’m afraid. Otherwise Tony Orlando would still be having super hits & not Florida Gags or whatever these New Pop Stars are called. Must remember to de-soup the dace for Gloria & Elaine next Sunday. Sondheim never heard the end of it last time. I had to parade outside the Courtauld on yellowing stilts for 4 x days full. It was an outrage.

No comments:

Post a Comment